I love the color of camel specifically because it can instantly dress up any space. It feels, warm, rich, and sophisticated. While Navy’s personality gives off different vibes – nautical, bold, traditional – these two totally compliment each other. If you’re going for a look that is classic and stylish, but not overly feminine, these 2 are for you.
Try throwing some fun pattern in the mix, such as leopard.
Pair with textures like acrylic or metallic for a more modern feel.
Use these 2 as a color pop in with light walls to enhance a neutral space.
Or go with a deep blue paint color to make the space feel warm and masculine.
These colors have a way of feeling “dressed up” but they can also be more casual too!
Here’s some ideas to bring the palette into your home just in time for the fall season:
- You can’t go wrong with a simple, streamlined leather sofa
- Don’t be so square! Do 3 navy lumbar pillows for a nice twist
- Loving this retro mod fabric by Robert Allen
- Mix up the patterns a bit with this Duralee fabric
- Accent chairs in deep blue velvet add drama and contrast
- Add luxury and texture with a cowhide rug
- He may be little, but this brass side table will sure make a statement
- Swooning over this leather wrap watch
- Large scale photography prints are flexible and come at a lower price tag as original art
- These leather chairs are great for the dining area, or can also act as an accent piece
- Navy handbags are fun and work for all seasons
(all the images above link back to their source, if known)