Hope everyone had a very relaxing Thanksgiving filled with extraordinary amounts of food, family, and fun! I cannot get over the fact that yesterday was the first day of December. Did it creep up on anyone else??
I will be starting a series of gift idea posts geared towards different personas. I’m always on the hunt for gifts that are specific to the person, yet unique and useful too!
The first gift guide is geared toward the Entertainer. We all know that someone who loves to have dinner parties at their house, cook up a bunch of food, or has that killer wine collection. It may seem like this person has all their bases covered but here are some interesting items they may not have:
- tabletop collection is simple yet elegant
- gold bar cart at a great price
- stylish wood cutting boards that are great for serving breads or cheeses
- metallic coasters add an unexpected element of style
- set of whale measuring spoons are cute for the sea lover
- Scandinavian style salt & pepper grinders
For links to the following items, go to our gifts board on Vim & Vintage’s Pinterest page.