I cannot believe that this weekend is already Labor Day! Where has the time went?? Many peeps (including myself) will be having people over to celebrate the end of the summer. And of course with company comes lots of food and drink. And with that comes all the prep and presentation. What’s a girl to do?
One item that is great for entertaining is a bar cart. These 3 are good-looking AND functional.
Libations Bar Cart, Crate & Barrel, $ 599
Raskog Kitchen Cart, IKEA, $49.99
Beckett Bar Cart, Williams-Sonoma, $999
Also, if you’re anything like me, you probably realize the day of the event there’s something you wish you would have thought of ahead of time. It never fails: there’s always something you need at the last sec, whether it’s a new oven mitt or a serving platter. Here are some items that are pretty to look at and helpful for serving guests. And best of all – they are budget friendly!.
1) Carved Wood Serving Platter, Target, $19.99
2) Home Angled Beverage Tub, Target, $18.71 (sale price)
3) Square Lacquer Trays, West Elm, $24.00 final sale
4) Fiammetta Pot Holder & Oven Mitt, Anthropologie, $14.00 each
5) Slate Coaster Set, West Elm, $16.00 for 4
6) Rippled Dream Bowl in Turquoise, Anthropologie, $14.00
7) Red Salt & Pepper Shakers, Target, $10.49
8) Polycarbonate Beverage Dispenser, Target, $29.99