A couple of weeks ago, we took a company trip up to Dallas for one of the best perks of being a designer: Market. Yes, I get paid to shop. But after conquering a 15 floor building and also a chunk of the Dallas Design District in 2 short days, it can get a just a little bit tiring and overwhelming. I’ve since recovered and am excited to share the experience with you. 🙂
My boss surprised us and upgraded our hotel reservations to none other than the hottest boutique hotel, Hotel ZaZa. Word is that Drake was staying there at the same time as us, and after some brief Instagram-stalking, we are 95% sure we saw his dad in the lobby. Dinner at Dragonfly was seriously one of the best meals of my life and it will definitely be on my hit list next time I’m in the D.
Here’s a few (blurry phone) pictures of some of the great things we saw in Dallas:
And of course, a summary of my fave items:
1. This new Currey & Co chandelier is sure to make as statement. Modern & classic at the same time.
2. Gorgeous black metal vases!
3. It’s all about the brass baby. How adorable are these tables?
4. Do a group of these wood deer heads on one accent wall for a fun effect.
5. Loving this awesome art line – lots of great prints to choose from!
6. Palecek’s new modern bar stool!
I’ve also pinned all these items to Pinterest – click here to follow along!